Tuesday, June 30, 2009

We're Ready!!

We are officially ready to get going on this wild and crazy adventure (aside from a bit of leftover packing that we can finish off tonight). I just got us checked in for the flight (God bless the online check-in) and all we have left to do now is show up at the airport in the morning. Thanks Mom & Dad for the sacrifice of driving us there at 4:00AM!!! I'll buy the coffee. I personally work in phases of excitement on a vacation. Right now, I'm just happy to be going on a plane because I'm just that much of a nerd (we will be on a Boeing 737-800W by the way... isn't that exciting?).

We hope to be celebrating Canada Day tomorrow night on Granville Island. The weather in Vancouver is looking fantastic for the few days that we will be there. Sunny and 24C seems to be the trend. I guess we should enjoy the sun and heat while we can because it isn't going to be quite that nice in Alaska (but who cares... it's ALASKA!!).

Happy Canada Day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment